21) With an OLAP report, it is possible to drill down into data.
22) The primary objective of a reporting process is predicting patterns and relationships in data.
23) Data mining analyses are noninteractive.
24) The data mining process uses advanced statistical techniques to find patterns and relationships among data for classification and prediction.
25) Cluster analysis is a common form of analysis used in the reporting process.
26) Regression analysis is a type of data mining analysis that measures the impact of a set of variables on another variable.
27) Regression analysis is used in sports to predict future performance.
28) Market basket analysis is a technique used to form an equation that predicts market behavior.
29) Market basket analysis is a technique used to determine sales patterns.
30) A decision tree is a hierarchical arrangement of criteria that predict a classification or a value.