Internet Web Research: Utilizing the Internet and your textbook, answer the following question(s) below.
Retention strategies are designed to keep employees interested and satisfied enough in their workplace that they want to stay with the organization. The chapter discusses various retention strategies common to healthcare organizations: selecting the right employee, new employee orientation, monitoring turnover, communication, working conditions, compensation practices, and benefits. Choose one of the strategies listed, or find a different strategy, and locate an article that supports the use of this practice. Provide a brief summary of the article and answer the following questions: What are the advantages to the practice? How is the strategy successfully implemented in the workplace? Does the practice lose effectiveness over time? Is the strategy successful in all organizations, and if not, what must be present in an organization to ensure the practice will be successful?
Part C of the Project is all about Communication. In the Week 7 Supporting Files folder you will find two articles:
· 6 Tips for Effective Project Communication
· Communication: The Message is Clear
Read the two articles and then follow the instructions given here:
1. Review the 6 Tips for Effective Project Communication and then rank them in order of importance with 1 being the most important and 6 being the least important element overall.
2. In your view, which elements are the most important when creating a communication and which are the least (top 2 or 3 and bottom 2 or 3)?
3. Write a short (100 to 150 words) explanation for why you ranked them in that order of importance. Make sure that your explanation provides details about why you picked your top choice and why the other choices were not ranked high.
4. Review the Communication: The Message is Clear white paper from the Project Management Institute. Near the end of the paper, you will find three case studies. Write one paragraph for each of the three case studies. Provide the following for each:
· Summary of the project
· What was the major challenge in the project
· What was the lesson learned from doing the project
Don’t forget to complete both parts of this project management assignment.