For this assignment, you will write a 1-2 page review of a book you choose from the list below.
· Identify the content areas within psychology and the scientific methods used by psychologists
· Identify influences on the process of perception
· Demonstrate an understanding of how social contexts and situational factors affect human behavior.
**Please write your responses below the following questions. Use this exact download as a fill-in-the-blank template, save and upload when complete.
I. Write a summary of the book 7-10 sentences (include title and author)
II. Provide responses to the following questions below:
· Was the book what you expected? Why or why not?
· How were the ideas and theories in the book similar or dissimilar from your own on the topic.
· As you were reading this book how did you feel? Name 2-3 emotions and why you think you had each of those emotions.
· Did you agree or disagree with the main theoretical approach/advice? Why?
· Which chapter or topic did you find most interesting or surprising about this book? Why?
· Did/will this book change you? Why & how or why not?
· After reading this book do you think the type of ideas and theories you read about reflects the future of American thinking and behavior? Why or why not?
· If not, what do you think the future thinking and behavior will look like in regard to the topic of the book? If yes, what makes you believe this is the future of the American thinking and behavior?
III. Critique the book (would you recommend this book, why or why not?) (4-5 sentences)
Books to choose from:
PEACEFUL PARENTING HAPPY KIDS by Dr. Laura Markham.
AUTHENTIC HAPPINESS by Dr. Martin Seligman.
BECOMING ATTACHED: First Relationships and How They Shape Our Capacity to Love by Robert Karen
FRAMES OF MIND: The Theory of Multiple Intelligences by Howard Gardner
100% Original paper Customized to your instructions!